Wednesday, February 6, 2013

LOCATION CHANGED: KDE 4.10 Release Party in Karlsruhe, Fr 8th February 2013

Important: The location of the release pary in Karlsruhe I announced has changed! I'm really sorry, I hope this message reaches everybody in time!
This is the first time I'm trying to organize a release party -- and of course everything went wrong ;)

I wanted to wait a while before reserving a table at the restaurant to have somewhat accurate information about how many people are coming. That was a mistake, of course -- there's a football game on friday, and "Der Vogelbräu" is full already, no tables are available for reservation. Thus, we will now meet at

Badisch Brauhaus,

instead. Time is the same, still Friday the 8th at 20:00. This time, I already have a table reserved for us (name is "Brauch") -- so everything should be alright now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment